Welcome to the draft text post locator!
This should help you find draft text posts on tumblr if you have many.
How to use:
1. Open the mass post editor and go to the drafts section
3. Wait for all your drafts to load (this will take a while and you'll need to scroll a bit)
4. Use Ctrl + F to find the draft you want
5. Right click the grey box that contains the draft you want and select "copy link"
6. Paste the url you copied into here:
Using Ctrl + F to find drafts only works if the keyword you're using to search is in the first ~360 characters of the draft post. The first line of the post must also be text only.back